Friday, February 6, 2009

Little Lady

Claire and I had a wonderful day of shopping and lunch out yesterday. We hit the mall in search of end-of-winter sales for our South African odyssey this summer (it'll be winter there when it's summer here.) It was pretty hard to believe that I needed to get her size 3T! When did she grow up?? Claire had such a fun time walking through the mall, looking in all the windows and telling strangers walking by that she was getting new BROWN shoes. We never found the shoes, but that just means we'll have to go back. We had a nice lunch at ChickfilA, and she did an amazing job of sitting the whole time, eating her chicken and telling me all about her new imaginary friends. (I'll fill you in on those little guys in another post soon.) What a lovely day with my litte lady!

1 comments:

Erica said...

I want to hear all this talking!!!!! I think you need to post a video!