Thursday, November 6, 2008

A change

There has been a lot going on over at our house lately. I have lots of pictures I need to post, too, but the camera battery is dead and I can't find the charger, so I can't get the pictures off of it. The biggest news requires no pictures, though, other than maybe this one:


And this one:

Yep, we're moving. Jason has been offered an amazing job working for a company that contracts with the Department of Defense. He'll be training the military personnel who respond first to acts of terrorism, specifically nuclear, anywhere in the world. He's finally going to be using his degree AND getting out from behind a desk! His last day at his current company is tomorrow, then he'll move to his parents' house in San Antonio on Sunday, and start at the new job on Monday. Claire and I will stay behind so that I can finish out the month at school and work on getting the house on the market. We'll head to San Antonio in December part-time, then move "for real" over Christmas. We're (obviously) hoping our house sells fast, but we're (more realistically) preparing to have a bit of a wait. I have a feeling it's going to be a crazy couple of months.....

1 comments:

Erica said...

Grrr...I mean, congrats! ;) We are going to miss you girls a TON! Good thing you can probably make the San Antonio - Houston drive with your eyes closed. I mean, don't, but still. :)