Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Today's the Day!

My doctor and I decided at my appointment this morning that, since my body is showing no signs of wanting to go into labor on its own, we need to get the ball rolling a bit earlier than tomorrow morning. So, Jason and I will head in soon and the "fun" will begin! Lauren's going to be updating on here as news comes in, but I don't expect anything to happen before lunchtime tomorrow.

And I'll leave you with one last hint of her name.....It's not Elisabeth, or any variation of it. :)

6 comments:

Kellie said...

I am sooooooo excited!!!!!!!! OH I can not wait to see that little face! Lauren you better update every 5 minutes! ha ha ha ah ah. But seriously .... can you :) he he

simpsontwins said...

YEAH! Keep us posted. I think I have her name picked out!

Lauren McCarthy said...

Not Elizabeth?? What in the world is it??? Meredith, what do you think it is??

Kellie said...

Evanglina??

Annie said...

Madeleine? And it makes for a good nickname - Maddie. Hmm... Quite a few names fit your criteria (even my full name, if you're German or Austrian).

Good luck this morning!

Nicholas and Zachary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.