Friday, March 12, 2010

And the question is....

....nothing nearly as exciting as your guesses, Erica and Kellie. :) Boy, wouldn't that be a surprise!

The real question is "How many times did Mommy and Madeleine have to change their clothes yesterday?" Madeleine is sick AGAIN. Congestion, coughing, and more projectiling. She was even kind enough to throw up all over me in the middle of Claire's dance class. I took her in to see the doctor today, and sure enough, she has a double ear infection. We also have a referral for a pediatric ophthalmologist because of her gunky eye that just won't get better.

OK, enough complaining. Daddy's coming home tonight!

2 comments:

Erica said...

Hahah!! Well, that answer is fun, too. I hope she feels better!!!! I'm sure you've of heard this, but when Sam had a gunky eye I put breastmilk in it and it cleared right up! hehe.

Kellie said...

Oh mannnnnnn. I was really thinking you had some surprise news!!! Poor baby. I hope she is feeling a little better today :(