Saturday, August 16, 2008

Back to School!

We took a family trip up to my school this morning so that Jason could help me do some work in it before the long inservice days start Monday. Claire had a blast exploring all the fun things available in a pre-school classroom. She played with Lincoln Logs, HUGE foam blocks, the play kitchen, and, of course, crayons. She did a great job keeping herself busy while we worked. We didn't get everything completed that I wanted to, but a big chunk of it is out of the way. Here are some of the in-progress shots of the room:

Jason working on the ABC center bulletin board

My desk (with the trashcan on top), sand and water tables, blocks center, and kitchen in the back

Another shot of blocks and sand/water, plus library (under the green rectangle) and listening (under the white board)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that a roller racer on the ground? If it is can I come and play! That is my favorite toy from childhood!!!!! I am sure I can somehow be educational . ah ha ha ha