Wednesday, August 13, 2008

One busy weekend

We had one busy weekend this past week. Claire and I went in to San Antonio for more wedding celebrations. Lauren had a shower on Saturday morning, then some of the bridesmaids took her out Sat night. I really enjoyed getting to know some of them better, and Lauren had a fun time playing up her "bride-to-be" status. On Sunday, Great Grandma came over to help celebrate some birthdays, then we met Jason's family at Chuck E Cheese for some fun. By Monday, we were in serious need of some down time, so Claire and I just had a quiet day at Honey and H's. I got to see a good friend for dinner that night, then we headed back to Houston on Tuesday. Whew! I'm tired just remembering all the fun!


L and some bridesmaids at the shower

Jenn and Meghan getting L all dressed up

Ready for fun

Inside joke pic for those in the know......

Fun in the pool

Happy Birthday!

What a life

While Claire and I were having a great time on our mini-vacation, this is what Jason was up to at home:



We celebrated our 5th anniversary (which is the "wood" anniversary) a couple months ago, so my present was a brand new wood floor in the living room!!! It looks amazing. A big thanks to Bill and Jim for helping out!!!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh my gosh the floor looks fantastic! Way to go, guys!

Anonymous said...

I love the Floor!!!!!! So pretty.