Thursday, August 28, 2008

Meet the Teacher

We had our first ever Meet the Teacher for Claire today. She's starting at our church's Mothers Day Out program next week on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I think she's going to have a fantastic year! Her teachers, Ms. Kama and Ms. Eddy, are great, and Claire is already feeling more accepting of them. Marie took her (and Pilu the red dragon, of course) and they played on the playground, explored the music room, and had lots of fun in the classroom. Claire zeroed in on the kitchen and also drew a picture. I met them up there, and while Claire was excited to see me, she was just as excited about showing me everything she had been up to. The parent orientation we had last night and the meet the teacher today confirmed for me that we're doing the right thing by sending her to this school. (And to make it even more fun, Kellie, Amy, and I are the room moms!)

1 comments:

Reese&Saige said...

Room Moms?? How fun is that???!!! She's going to love school :)