Monday, April 27, 2009

As requested....

Here are some pictures from Phase 2 of house move-in: new carpet and paint!! You can look here at the "before" pictures. I think everything looks much better now. We're still waiting on the wood to come in, and hopefully that last part will be finished in the next couple of weeks. Then we can actually put the furniture where we want it and start the fun stage--decorating!

Claire's room, without carpet (there will be a chair rail separating the greens)

C's room, with carpet

Our room

Office. This color is much browner than our bedroom, but it doesn't look that way here.

Kitchen--J's going to add pulls and knobs

Looking from the den

3 comments:

Reese&Saige said...

I love it!! It looks so awesome! :)

Kellie said...

I LOVE IT!!!! I really love Claires room. Can I send Nathan up to stay for a while! ha ha ha aha. She wouldnt even know he was there in that big ol room!

Annie said...

It looks great! I like the colors you've chosen.