Thursday, April 9, 2009

A few house pictures

I found some pictures on my computer of the "before" portion of our house re-do. I'll put up some of the improvement pictures once I find that darn battery charger.


Here's the front door, entry area, and a bit of the dining room in the back. I'm taking this picture from the living room. Don't you love the carpet?? We painted all of the downstairs and hallways upstairs a warmer neutral than this gray-ish color.

Now I'm standing in the dining room, and you can see the living room on the other side of the entry area. We'll put wood in the living room and dining room to match the rest of the downstairs.

Here's the den where the pool table is going to live. I'm standing in the kitchen. And don't worry, the window treatments are gone.

And here's a shot of the kitchen and breakfast area from the den. We painted the cabinetry white.

This is our room. We painted it a color called "portabella" with a dark red accent wall. And the carpet upstairs is now a light brown color.

Ah, the infamous purple striped room. This is the "play room" side of Claire's bedroom.

And here's the "bedroom" side. We painted her room green, with an ivory chair rail, and pink accents. It's so cute!!

And she is literally saying "tah-dah!" in this picture. She LOVES her room!

1 comments:

Kellie said...

I love it!!!!!!!!