Wednesday, November 11, 2009

One month to go!

I had another growth ultrasound today, and Baby Girl is still growing right on target. I'm 34 weeks, 4 days, and that's exactly what she's measuring. She's weighing in at 5 pounds, 1 ounce, which is the 36th percentile. (I find it interesting that even though she's measuring exactly right for dates, she's still small on the charts?) My doctor's estimating that she'll be 6 1/2 or 7 lbs by the time she's born, so it looks like we'll get to avoid preemie clothes and diapers this time around. Everything is looking great, and I'm hoping the next 4 weeks fly by. We have our induction date scheduled for December 10, so you only have a month to go before learning her name. I will give you a hint, though....her first name is 9 letters long.....hmmm.....(Sorry to some of you who already knew that much. I'll give out another hint at some point.)

5 comments:

Kellie said...

I knew it!! It is Henrietta !!!! ha ha ah.

Erica said...

K-A-T-H-E-R-I-N-E!!!!

J,K&C said...

Nope, neither Henrietta OR Katherine.... :) (Although Henrietta did make the short list-hahahaha)

Kellie said...

Oh Man! I just knew I had guessed it. Off to think of some more 9 letter names. Geez. eh he eh eh

Lauren McCarthy said...

Lauren-ina.

That's GOT to be it.