Monday, November 16, 2009

Well there go my plans for a pre-delivery pedicure

For the next 6 weeks or so, this is what I'll be wearing: (these aren't my legs :) )
I have a broken foot. Yay. And the stupid thing is that I can't even tell you when it happened or what I did. I just noticed one day about a month ago that my foot really hurt and it was swollen. It kept getting worse, and my OB told me last week she thought I should go to an orthopedist to get it checked. And, sure enough, it's broken. Luckily, I get to take the boot off when I'm sleeping, showering, or driving. Or delivering a baby.

2 comments:

Kellie said...

What!!!!!! Oh no, looks like I have to come to San Antonio and help out with Clarie and the baby! :)

J,K&C said...

Yes, please! But I don't think Claire would let you in the house without Nathan too!